Sunday, April 25, 2010

DIRT

You can't have a fun Spring meal without some DIRT!

I was making this dessert for our Monday night Bible study. I served it in these plastic cups so everyone could have an individual serving.

I started by laying the cups out in rows. To make the pudding follow the directions on the Jello-chocolate pudding box.
Once the pudding is set, mix it with Cool Whip.
There are no exact measurements. I just continued adding Cool Whip until it tasted like I wanted.

For these 25 cups I used 2 large boxes of Jello-pudding, 1 small box of Jello-pudding, and about 1 1/2 containers of Cool Whip.


You have to make sure your husband (or child) does not eat all the gummy worms before you use them.
So, put them in cups before the worms are all gone.
Fill a bag with Oreos. It took a whole box of these to fill the 25 cups.
Crush the cookies to the consistency you desire.
Top the cups with the crushed Oreos.
And, you have DIRT!
Dig in.

2 comments:

  1. very cool! I've seen these a couple of times but had no idea how to make them. They're a perfect spring dessert since everyone is planting right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh thats my favorite dessert! im going to make some now.

    ReplyDelete