1. You feel bad most of the time.
2. Your belly is poking out, and it is not because you ate too much.
3. Your reading material has changed from novels to What To Expect When You're Expecting.
4. Every mother you run into tells you her pregnancy and delivery story, and sometimes it's more than you really wanted to hear about.
5. Coffee and alcohol, 2 of my favorites, smell terrible, and the thought of drinking them makes you sick.
6. You get excited about maternity jeans because they are more comfortable than your regular jeans.
7. Instead of making a to-do list when you're bored at work, you are writing out baby names.
8. Your husband tells you that you are not fat even though you have gained 10 pounds.