Saturday, November 20, 2010

Expecto Patronum

Are you a Harry Potter fan?

Nick and I are. We have been reading the books for years, and we go see the movies the first chance we get. You can call us nerds. It won't hurt my feelings. I still love it!
If you are not a Harry Potter fan and you are thinking about becoming one, I suggest reading the books first. The books are better than the movies! Aren't they always, no matter the story? Don't get me wrong, the movies are really good, but they tend to leave out details. The latest Harry Potter movie has been split into 2 movies. If they included every detail they would have to split it into 7 parts (like Voldemort). I am just warning you that the movies may make more sense if you know all the missing details.

Each Harry Potter movie gets better , even if some things are ch
anged from the book to the movie. But what movie doesn't differ some from the book it is based on?

So if you haven't read the series, get started. They are great to read by the fire over the holidays. Then go watch all the movies. J. K. Rowling is a genius!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read the Deadly Hallows so I may wait to read it and get the DVD. A bunch of my friends... and students were there at midnight for the first showing. They are raving about the movie

    ReplyDelete