Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Road Trip

We have been sleepy over here.

Millie has been sleeping good at night. Sometimes 5 or 6 hours. The problem is that those six hours are from 10 to 4, and sometimes it is hard for me to go back to sleep at 4. I also did not take any naps over the past 3 days because we were traveling to Mississippi!

This was Millie's first road trip! And her first trip to Grandma's house. Both grandmas. She did great in the car. She slept the entire trip (I didn't), and she only woke up to eat.
We spent some quality grandparent time.
Nick and I went on our first date since Millie was born. We went to the noon showing of this.
And it was awesome! Sad the story is over, but the movie was good.
I'm thinking about re-reading all the books.


And we got Millie her first non-family babysitter.
We left Millie for the evening to attend a wedding party for a good friend.
We swung through Madison on our way home to see Nick's parents, and Millie slept all the way home.

Monday was a lazy day. Millie and I are still recovering from our trip.
I hope you have a restful rest of the week!

1 comment:

  1. Lucy - Millie gets cuter with every posting. I'm glad she traveled well, that you got to see HP7 (at last), and that she's sleeping pretty well. Keep the blog postings - and photos up.

    p.s. I esp. love her sleeping in the car. Those cheeks and lips are too, too cute.

    ReplyDelete