Wednesday, December 21, 2011

December

WARNING: This is a long post with a lot of pictures. I am also having blogger trouble. Some things may not be the right size or centered. And pictures are not spaced right either.That is not my fault. I blame the computer.


December has gone by way too fast. Too fast to blog.
Millie turned 6 months old on December 8th.
I didn't forget this milestone in my baby's life. I just wasn't able to blog about it at the time.
I did take a picture of Millie at the Dr.'s enjoying the paper on the table. 
I did not take of picture of her not enjoying her shots a few minutes later.




I've made a lot of cookies.


We've played with cousins.
There was a little static on the slide.

The scary man on the TV was Scrooge-the animated version. 

And our house has been decked out for weeks. My decorating advice is to use oranges and greenery from your yard and tree. 
This idea came from HERE.




And Santa came to Nick's office last night and gave Millie a doll.
She didn't seem overjoyed with Santa, but at least she didn't cry.

Nick's drink, not hers.

I hope your December has been fabulous. I cannot promise to blog again before the new year, but I'll try. 
I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. I can't tell you how excited I was to see you had a new post... and even more excited with all the photos. Millie is a doll - an absolute doll, and I loved seeing SS and Laurie Betty. And your cookies and house are amazing. You could be in "Real Simple" or "Southern Living" or "Delta Magazine." I hope the holidays are WONDERFUL. Love to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that picture of SS sliding down the slide with his static-hair is hysterical. and i LOVE the one of millie lying down with the tree lights behind her! can't WAIT to see yall tomorrow!!!!!

    ReplyDelete