Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Millie's Party-part 2

Here are the other half of the photos from Millie's party. I know it's a lot, but the title of this blog is 'Photographing My Life,' so did you really expect anything different?



Laurie's dress matched the party colors-orange and pink. Orange for the fish. Pink for Millie.
 This might have been Stephen's 4th or 5th cupcake of the day.
 Sucking the icing off her hand.
 She got in a really good mood after eating the cake.
 These guys really enjoyed the kitchen.
 After cake bath, with Scott's help.
 Another cupcake for Stephen.
I love my one year old baby. I am looking forward to celebrating many more birthdays with you!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous - as I said, you could post all 300 photos and i would be happy. The party looks terrific.

    ReplyDelete