Saturday, May 10, 2014

A Glimpse of April

Pictures of my children from the month of April
Their hair makes them look more like siblings than cousins.

All the eggs we dyed did not make it to Easter, but they were pretty while they lasted.

I feel like he is just going to take off walking any minute. 

Millie has been swimming about 4 times a week since early April.  

He is all over the place.  

Enjoying the sunshine. 

Church softball has begun.  

Millie likes to run the bases after each game.

He has been enjoying the baby pool.

I finally got my camera out to take some much needed pictures of James.

We are enjoying the beautiful sunshine.
I'll hopefully be back soon with Easter pictures. 
Have a good weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Lucy - I love, love, love these! Looks like a great April!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps - James looks so much like Doc when he was a baby. Millie is like you, but James is just like your dad!

    ReplyDelete