Sunday, March 20, 2011

Babies and Birthdays

My spring break was wonderful! I spent the first half of the week relaxing at home. Then I spent the second half relaxing at my parents' house in Mississippi. I also enjoyed a few parties! Two of my best friends from high school and their moms threw me a baby shower. It was great! I got to see some old friends, and baby girl got a lot of good gifts. I am so thankful for all the people who were there!
Me with my wonderful hostesses. Another camera captured more photos. I'll add those once I get them.


That same night we celebrated my uncle's 60th birthday at their cabin on the lake. It was beautiful weather with good company and fabulous food.
And of course there was dancing. My mom was disappointed more didn't join in, but they were entertaining enough just to watch!
Now comes the hardest part of spring break, the Sunday night before heading back to work. It is going to be difficult to get going in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray, hooray, hooray. I was just leaving work and happened to see that you'd posted. You look absolutely gorgeous! And the shower.. and presents are amazing. And the party for John looks like it was done in true Delta fashion!!

    ReplyDelete