Thursday, November 21, 2013

Sales and Celebrations

My parents were here a few weekends ago. They happened to come the weekend that my sister and I decided to throw our first garage sale. 

The garage sale was my sister's idea. At first I was hesitant because I didn't think I had much to sell. But after looking around, I realized I had more than I originally thought. 
We hung signs and hoped somebody would come. 
Stephen has a future as a salesman. One woman gave him a dime just because he was cute.
It was a bit chilly, but it was also a great success. I made over $100! And I got rid of a bunch of stuff!

After lunch and rest time, we started icing Doc's birthday cake. 
 These two kept resting.
Later we celebrated with presents, dinner, and of course, the cake.
The celebration was for Lovie too.
It was a short but fun weekend. It was liberating to get rid of so much unnecessary stuff. We were glad we could celebrate with Lovie and Doc.

Today is Tall George's birthday. Happy 25th Birthday George! See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Great photos and happy birthday, again, to Doc, Lovie, and Tall George (aka Tator)!

    ReplyDelete