Sunday, February 23, 2014

Mississippi Wedding

I didn't mean to go so long without blogging. One reason why I haven't been blogging is because my computer screen broke. It accidentally broke when I was almost done making a 100 page photo book. It works if I hook my computer up to another screen, but it is trouble. My photo book also disappeared, even though I know it was saved. I had exited and gone back to the book several times, and the program says that book cannot be found. So because of the disappearing book and the broken computer screen, I have only gotten on my computer two times since that incident. I'm still really mad about it.

Anyways, I'll start with our recent trip to Mississippi. I was in Melissa and Win's wedding. Melissa and I have been friends since the first grade. She was one of my very first friends when we moved to Mississippi. We spent a lot of time together growing up, and we went on several trips together. I once rode with her and her parents from Mississippi to Chicago. To this day, that has always been one of my favorite trips. She also took me to many Mississippi State sporting events. I think she was the only person I could spend the night with on a week night because we would be getting home late from a MSU basketball game. I didn't know Win until high school. We all graduated high school together almost ten years ago. Everything about the wedding was beautiful, and I was so glad to be a part of it. We stayed up too late two nights in a row, but we had a blast.

If you follow me on Instagram or Facebook then you have probably seen most of these pictures.

Welcome Party
Rehearsal Dinner
 It was snowing the entire dinner. It was beautiful.
 Me with the bride
My friend Walker doing snow angels on the putting green.
Post Toast Party

Wedding Day
Don't you love Melissa's parents' bathroom (from what you can see)?  
 Peeking through the window at the bride and groom's first moment seeing each other that day. 
With the groom. High school buds. 

Congratulations Melissa and Win!

After the wedding we left Millie with my parents for a few days. She had a great week. We also had a low key week while she was gone, but we did miss her.

My parents brought her to Montgomery last weekend as we celebrated James's baptism. I'll post those pictures next time. Whenever that might be.

1 comment:

  1. Love seeing these again in your blog. Melissa was a beautiful bride, and you look gorgeous, Lucy!!

    ReplyDelete