Saturday, March 29, 2014

Catching Up

I'm still behind on blogging because of the broken computer, but I have so many pictures that I needed to add. These are all of our pictures from January. If you follow me on Instagram, then you have probably seen most of them.
1/3/14
This is the position he takes when he is really tired. When I put him in his crib, and he does this, I know he is going right to sleep. 

1/5/13
Ready for church

 1/16/14
Everyday life 

1/19/14
Sunday afternoon nap 

1/19/14
I think these pictures are self explanatory.

1/24/14
I'm on the left, Millie on the right
My mom sent me this comparison.

1/24/14
Stephen came home from school with us one day, and we enjoyed some hot chocolate.

 1/28/14
James started sitting up! This was just a few days after he turned 5 months old. 

I also never mentioned the snow/ice we got back in January. Millie and Nick thoroughly enjoyed it. James and I mostly stayed inside by the fire.
 This picture was taken from inside. This is Nick pushing Millie around on the top of an ice chest. They eventually got the ski rope for her to hold onto as Nick pulled her around the yard.

1/31/14
James love Millie. He often smiles or laughs from just looking at her.

1/31/14
James's first time to sit up in the Costo cart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment