Sunday, January 24, 2010

God's Beautiful Creation

This Sunday afternoon was such a rainy day. This was a great day of rest. When there was a break in the gloomy and cloudy sky, I ran an important errand to return my movies to Blockbuster. I've been paying too many late fees. On my way home I saw this beautiful sunset. It was bright orange and pink. Gorgeous! About 15 minutes later, it started raining again.

"God saw all that he had made and it was very good. And there was evening, and there was morning-the sixth day. Thus the heavens and the earth were completed in all their vast array.

By the seventh day God had finished the work he had been doing; so on the seventh day he rested from all his work." Genesis 1: 31-2:2

2 comments:

  1. Lucy -- Is that your house in the photos? It's "gorgeous" too in the the wonderful light. Hope your Monday is good too.

    ReplyDelete