Friday, March 12, 2010

SPRING BREAK!

Finally, it's spring break!
Now, I know what a lot of you are thinking. "Being a teacher is so nice/lucky/easy because you get spring break, summers, and all those other holidays off." Well if you had to be around 160 thirteen year old children five days a week you would know that spring break is not only nice to have, but it is necessary!

For this spring break I have big plans! Besides resting at home, watching my TV shows, and going on long walks, I have a few things on my to do list that need to be accomplished this week.

First I would like to organize my recipes. See below. All the papers are different recipes. The book is where I will record them.
Next, I would like to do some yard work. Putting new flowers and herbs in pots are a must!
Third, I want to finish organizing my pictures.

Finally, I am going to cook, exercise, clean my house, relax, and blog!

If you don't get spring break, I'm sorry. If you need a break, come by my house. I'll make you a drink!

More to come soon!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your break!! I know what you mean about needing one. There is no tired like "teacher tired."

    Love you --

    ReplyDelete