Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Lunch

Nick and I enjoy the tradition of hosting Easter lunch. Yesterday was our fourth Easter at our house. We've enjoyed having friends and family over to celebrate such a wonderful day.

Let's start with the food.

I made an onion dip that I thought was pretty good.
To honest, I liked it a lot!
Like sister said, "everything homemade is always so much better."
Click HERE for the recipe. And the best part is, I had all the ingredients, minus the veggies.
I did not take a picture of any of the actual lunch. I was too busy eating. 
But we had chicken fingers, broccoli slaw, hash brown casserole, green bean casserole, and creamed corn. It was all delicious!
I did photograph my strawberry cake. 
To be honest again, I liked this a lot too!
 Here are few snapshots of the little people. 
Sorry we didn't get any pictures of the adults.
We also forgot to take a family photo.
So we got individual shots with our baby.
I know I am not photogenic. Not photogenic at all. Never have been. And sun in the eyes doesn't help.
So I think this is out best picture.
It is candid and natural.

This girl also turned 10 months old yesterday. 
We think she is just great!
I hope all of you had a wonderful Easter!

"Jesus said to her (Martha), 'I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?'" John 11: 25-26

1 comment:

  1. You are VERY photogenic and just beautiful. Millie and Nick look wonderful too.

    Did you make the cake? I always think of you and SB and your baby girls when I think of strawberry cake!

    ReplyDelete