Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Being Two

Two year old Millie has been precious, funny, creative, and challenging. 

I love pre-school. She goes twice a week. Millie comes home with cute crafts, and she has some sweet teachers. She also comes home exhausted. She falls asleep before she can finish drinking a cup of milk. 
This is another picture from her first day. Can you tell I like monograms? Both her bags and dress all have her name on them.  

COOKING
 She loves cooking. She will spend 30 to 45 minutes a day cooking in her kitchen.
Most of the time she will bring a plate of  food out for Nick and me to enjoy.
READING
Reading to baby before bed time. She also takes baby to the bath with her, and she likes to wash her hair. 
I hope Millie is this sweet to brother.

BOATING
 Mil and her daddy went on a Sunday afternoon boat ride with cousins.

 EATING
Upon request, she eats at the table for every meal.
She also likes to tell Nick and me where to sit. 

TEA TIME
Sorry for all the shirtless pictures, but food or 'tea' often require no clothes.
The picture below was a pre-bed tea time. This tea ended up all over the table, chairs, pajamas, and floor. Good thing it is not real tea.  

SWIMMING
At first she rejected her new swimmy diaper. I purchased a reusable swimming diaper on Amazon.com. Click here to find it.
It fits great under her swim suit, and it was only $13. A box of disposable swimming diapers is about $10 for 24. We would go through 24 in two to three weeks. So far it works great. The only down side is that you can't rip the sides off if it is dirty.
What I'm not showing of this precious girl is that she takes her diaper off all the time in different places all over the house (including her bed). She throws super fits over little things like what pajamas to wear, and she has a cold that will not go away. 

Last week I failed my glucose test. So this morning, this was my view for three hours while I had to take a longer glucose test to make sure I don't have gestational diabetes. I won't know the results until I go back to the doctor. On the up side, I did get to read a magazine and good chunk of my book. 
 Tomorrow I'll be 30 weeks. We set a c-section date. August 22nd is the big day!
 Only 9 weeks left!

2 comments:

  1. You look fabulous, Lucy, and Millie continues to shine. The photo of her in the polka dot (I think they are polka dot) hat and pink clogs is to die for!!

    ReplyDelete