Sunday, June 2, 2013

Vacation Part 1

At 27.5 weeks pregnant we have taken our only vacation of the summer.
We went to my parents' house in Mississippi. Nick had some meetings close by today and tomorrow, so this was a good time to spend a week away. I took too many pictures to share on one post. So I'll start by showing our fun with cousins and grandparents, and later this week I'll share Millie's early birthday party photos. 
Millie's rainbow cake in the making
I think I've shared this quote before, but I'll share it again, "a grandparent's house is where cousins become best friends." Even though we live in the same town as some of our cousins, it is always more fun to wake up and go to sleep with them at grandparents' house. They also got to play with their second cousins. Some of these photos were taken by Doc. Doc and Lovie kept our babies one night so that Nick and I could go eat with my siblings and cousins. The fun with cousins never ends. 

And just so this guy won't feel left out, we got a 4-D ultra-sound at my dad's clinic one day. 
 Everything looks good. He wouldn't get his foot out of his face, but it was fun to take a peek at him.
Next I'll share more cousin pictures from an afternoon at the lake and Millie's early birthday party. 

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love the photos. The one Millie and Laurie in the hydrangeas is precious and I love seeing your baby boy! It looks like a great little break

    ReplyDelete