Monday, January 6, 2014

Christmas Program

Happy New Year everyone! I'm a little behind on blogging because I left my computer charger in Mississippi for a week. I've got it back now, and there are a lot of pictures to upload. 
 Today I'm just going to upload pictures from Millie's little preschool Christmas program. 
Her class sang first before the big kids got up there to do the major part of the show.  They sang a few songs and rang some bells. It was sweet. 
Stephen the fashionable shepherd.
This guy was there too.
I'll leave you with pictures of these sweet friends. 
 I'll be back soon with more pictures from the month of December and Christmas Day. 
School was cancelled because it is freezing outside. 
I've had my coffee and a fire since 6 this morning. I plan to keep it going all day.  
Stay warm!

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love these photos and glad your are back blogging!!

    ReplyDelete