Thursday, December 20, 2012

Monday Night

December is slipping by fast. We haven't been to many Christmas parties or activities until this week. We have something every night. 

Nick and I have been a part of a couples Bible study for about 4 years now, but the group has been meeting longer than that. We meet every Monday night. This past Monday night was our annual Christmas party where we play dirty Santa. 
 I brought the bourbon slush!
This was my gift for most of the game. Then it was stolen from me. I wasn't surprised. I was the third person to open a gift, and this was a really good one.
This is one of the presents I brought. It was adult sized leopard footie pajamas.

I mostly took pictures of the funny gifts, but there were some good and useful ones as well. Starbucks gift cards, movies, ornaments, spices, and Nick got a gift certificate to a nice steak place.
The men made us hold the photograph while taking our picture. It was a childhood picture of someone in our group, and it was the joke of the night.
  What a fun and special group of people. We are so blessed to be a part of it!

1 comment: