Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween

I'm not the biggest fan of Halloween. There is no particular reason. I just don't get that into it. I didn't buy candy to give out. I didn't even buy Millie a costume. 
 I wasn't going to dress her up at all. Then I realized we have a cheer leading uniform that may be a little big, but it works for Halloween. I think the shakers add a lot to it. We dressed up yesterday to go play at a friend's house, and we are going to a party at our church tonight.
(I think she knows she is supporting a team with a 1-7 record, and she-along with every Auburn fan- doesn't seem happy about it.)

 When Millie is old enough to trick-or-treat and pick out her own costume, I'll be all for it. But until then, I'm not spending much time or thought or money on Halloween festivities.
I know I sound like a downer. I do love fall and pumpkins. And I'm enjoying getting out all of my fall attire. 
I'm also looking forward to Thanksgiving. That's a holiday I can really enjoy! 

1 comment: